Ranging from 3-8 concerts, each package includes a unique mix of programs and artists.
Subscribers receive a variety of premium benefits:
- Guaranteed lowest price for the best seats
- All subscriptions in Terrace, Terrace East/West, and Balcony discounted 20%
- Savings on select concerts and at the LA Phil Store
- One low order fee
- Best seats reserved for subscribers
- Subscriber-only events with the musicians
- Priority access to tickets
- Order any additional concerts now
- First opportunity for seat upgrades
- Free and easy ticket exchange
To subscribe today, call 323.850.2000 or click the button below.
Subscribers receive with their tickets an account number good for discount offers and special benefits.
Los Angeles Philharmonic Concerts at Walt Disney Concert Hall
Subscribers receive up to a 20% discount* on additional tickets for regular Los Angeles Philharmonic concerts, subject to availability.
- Discount applies to the Terrace, Terrace East, and Terrace West sections for most LA Phil orchestral concerts, Baroque variations, and Celebrity recitals.
- Discount applies to Terrace section only for Green Umbrella, Chamber, and World Music concerts.
- Discount not available for select Los Angeles Philharmonic concerts, Gala, Pension Fund, Toyota Symphonies for Youth, Jazz, holiday concerts, Sounds About Town, Organ Recitals, Songbook Series or any non-subscription concerts.
- Subscriber discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Subscribers receive 20% off bench seats for many concerts at the Hollywood Bowl, subject to availability. Purchase tickets online at HollywoodBowl.com on the subscriber order page, at the Hollywood Bowl Box Office, or by calling 323.850.2000. Some restrictions apply.
LA Phil Store
Subscribers receive a 10% discount at the LA Phil Store in Walt Disney Concert Hall with their Subscriber Account Number. The store phone number is 213.972.3440.
The Music Center
At Walt Disney Concert Hall, free garden tours will be made available before most matinee performances. Please visit musiccenter.org for the schedule.
Log into your LA Phil Account and select "View Tickets" next to any concert, in order to access ticket forwarding options you have, via either email or text message.
Ticket Exchange Privileges
Forgotten or Lost Ticket Replacements
In case you lose your tickets, simply call 323.850.2000 for replacements at no charge. If you've forgotten your tickets, we encourage you to stop by the Box Office early for assistance.
Help us allow others to experience music at Walt Disney Concert Hall. When you can't use your tickets, please consider donating them back to the Box Office. We can then re-sell your seats to another music lover. A receipt for tax purposes will be issued, if the seats are resold.
There are four easy ways to donate:
The easiest way to return your tickets is online: donate your tickets up to 24 hours before the concert date.
You may return your tickets at the Box Office, up until 5:00 p.m. on the day of an evening performance (or 5:00 p.m. on the day before a matinee).
Mail your tickets with a note requesting a tax donation form to:
Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office
Returned Tickets Desk
P.O. Box 861417
Los Angeles, CA 90086-1417
- Your tickets must be received by the Box Office by the day of the concert.
- Please allow enough time for the mail to reach the Box Office, remembering that the Box Office does not receive weekend mail.
- Please include your subscriber number.
Call Audience Services at 323.850.2000 the day before a matinee or before 5:00 p.m. the day of an evening concert.